Color: Black / Gold / White
Originally released in 1997, the Jordan Jumpman Pro was worn by many NBA players, including Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett.
The Jordan Jumpman Pro made a comeback with several new colorways, including this one in black and gold.
- Synthetic leather upper
- Mesh tongue with lace-up closure and branding
- Jordan Jumpman embroidery branding on the heel counter
- Cushioned heel collar for ankle support
- Foam midsole, with carbon fiber detail, for lightweight comfort and support
- Rubber outsole for traction and stability